If you have the CryptoTab Farm app on your phone:
- Open the website on the computer you want to mine with. The website - https://cryptotab.farm/download_miner/.
- Download, install and open the CryptoTab Farm mining program.
- In the top right corner of the program, you’ll see the Add Miner To Farm button. Click it to open the screen with a unique QR-code.
- Scan the code any way you like:
- Via the CryptoTab Farm mobile app dashboard: tap the QR-code icon in the top right corner of the app. This will launch a built-in QR-scanner*.
- You can use and third-party scanner or your phone’s camera as well
- Confirm the addition of miner:
- CryptoTab Farm built-in scanner: Dashboard reads the code and asks the confirmation - “Do you want to add this miner to your farm?” - click Add;
- Any other scanner: Android suggests opening the link via browser or CryptoTab Farm app — choose the 2nd option. After that, you’ll see the app asking for confirmation — tap Add
- The miner will appear in the Default dashboard group. Now you can move the miner to any other mining group.
- Enable program autostart and computer remote access. Program autostart runs the program and starts mining right after the computer is turned on.
*Review access rights settings of your phone to use the CryptoTab Farm internal QR-code scanner.